FURTHER EDUCATION AND TRAINING CERTIFICATE:
Leadership development (50081)
The purpose of the qualification is to enable qualifying learners to apply leadership
competencies to ensure service excellence.
Learners will develop competencies to utilize leadership skills to enhance service delivery in
a specific sector or context. Individual learners will benefit through enhancing their personal
competencies, knowledge, and skills so as to be able to complete tasks required in their
employment contracts and by legislation, relating to:
- Applying emotional intelligence in a leadership context
Motivating self and others.
- Applying leadership to relationship management.
- Applying visionary thinking skills in leadership problem-solving contexts.
- Developing service culture of a specific sector.
LEVEL: NQF Level 4
- Grade 10
- Communication at NQF Level 3 or
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 3 or
- Computer Literacy at NQF Level 3, or the equivalent thereof.