NATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Local Government Councillor Practices
Leadership development (50081)
The purpose of the qualification is to enable qualifying learners to apply the relevant
Competencies required to fulfill the roles and responsibilities of a Local Government councilor
- Act as representatives of the community they serve.
- Provide leadership roles in a council.
- Act as custodians or guardians of public finances.
LEVEL: NQF Level 4
- Grade 10
- Communication at NQF Level 3 or
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 3 or